Byzantine Victory

Byzantine Victory

zondag 13 september 2015

Frostgrave - Paint in Progress

After a busy two weeks I finally had time to sit down and have some quality painting time over the weekend. What follows are the results (obviously still very much Paint in Progress).
The skin and hair is mostly done (only some touch ups left), but the rest of what you see still needs all of the washes and layering done to it. I'm quite pleased with my self;  quite the productive day!
A quick overview of all the painted stuff

My "druid" wizard. I'll be playing him as a witch with the brew potion spell
(Hence the cauldron!)

Apprentice, Ranger and Archer

Ranger and 3 Archers

My attempt at trying to differentiate between to identical sculpts

An overview of everything on the painting table. In the back is my attempt at a dryad, which I'll be using as construct

That's it for now. If the light holds out in the next couple of evenings, I might be able to paint my way through most of it!

Till next time,

Nagraith

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten